Features and short films with Joe Grossi
- 2019: ‘No Time to Die’. aka Bond 25. Directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga, casting by Debbie & Jemima McWilliams.
- 2019: ‘House Red’, horror feature. Produced by Camilla Storey and Tamer Hassan . Directed and co-written by Coz Greenop.
- 2017: ‘Botticelli Inferno’, German feature documentary . Street interviewer in Florence on the subject of Botticelli’s depiction of Dante’s ‘Map of Hell’. Produced by TV Plus, Medea Film, and Nexo Digital. Interviews conducted in English, Italian, German & French spoken. Directed by Ralph Loop. Watch
- 2011: ‘The Empty Plan’. Arthouse feature film about Brecht, playing composer, Hanns Eisler. Watch Also playing a New York activist. Written and directed by Anja Kirschner & David Panos
- 2005: ‘The Da Vinci Code’. Sony Pictures. Vatican Church Official. Directed by Ron Howard.
- 2005: ‘Kinky Boots’. Harbour Pictures. Producers: Nick Barton & Suzanne Mackie. The Milan Organiser. Watch Directed by Julian Jarrold.
- 1989-2014 Numerous Short films including:
- 2000: ‘Consumption’ (short) for National Film & Television School. Father Bartholomew. Watch Directed & written by Jillian Li-Sue.
- 2014: ‘Lifted’ (short) for the production team: Divij Roopchand, Faidra Tsolina, JP Garcia. Watch Directed by Mathias Hamre Askeland.
- 2013: ’11th Dimension’ – SciFi London 48 hour challenge. Shot, edited & delivered in 48 hours, filmed at Shepperton Studios. Watch Directed & written by David O’Reilly
- 1994: ‘Perfect Timing’, silent short for London Int. Film School. Directed by Elliot Hegarty.
- 1990: Cast by Mike Leigh in a 16mm film project for National Film & television students. The Snide Architect.
- 1990: ‘The Trouble with Barry’, directed by Jon Harris (film editor for ‘Trainspotting 2’, ‘Kickass’ and Oscar nominated for ‘127 Hours’). at Bournemouth & Poole College of Art.
- 1989: ‘A Place of her Own’ again directed by Jon Harris for Harrow Film School, Fuji Film Competition. Other Fuji Film roles for ‘The Recyclists’, dir. Dee Gregson (Harrow Film School) and ‘She’s not crying’ by Neil Bastian at Bournemouth & Poole College of Art (M.A. course) and several others.
Contact Joe Grossi via his agent